One Day - Cyber Security Incident Response Course (1)
Time & Location
About The Course
This one-day course will provide insight and high-level overview into what you may be expected to handle and outlines necessary incident handling process that an organisation needs.
Attendees will be prepared for what to expect and how to:
· handle day to day incidents
· conduct incident analysis and responseObjectives
We will also help you understand the information you need through sound policy and procedures by covering the following topics;
• Computer Security Incident Response environment
• Code of Conduct for incident handlers
• Identifying Critical Information
• Coordinating Response • Monitoring and Detecting
• Common threats and Trends
• Insider Threat
• Working with Law EnforcementWho should attend?
The audience for this course is staff who are involved with incident handling processes and technology or wish to improve their skills and understanding.